maxine dangerous: nearsighted. sarcastic. indecisive. so gay your eyes will burn.
October 1, 2008
WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN Wednesday: The return
So I've missed a few WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN Wednesdays. Like, seven. (Oy!) Based on my calculations, I owe you, dear reader, 56 images of beautiful women. I made it to 16. (I have to get back to work.) Still: Bad lesbian! No tofu!
Hope you enjoy the following images, some which feature women already profiled in W4. Feel free to suggest women you'd like to see in the coming weeks.
k.d. lang
Helen Mirren
America Ferrera
Queen Latifah, the woman who inspired Woman Woman Woman Wednesday
Mandy Moore
Demi Moore
Shut it. Jessica Alba is HOT.
Miss Jackson (If You're Nasty)
It's hard to see, but Ms. Stone is holding a champagne flute in her left hand. Lucky flute.
Someday she is going to find herself stranded in STL, and will approach me outside the coffee shop asking if I know how to change a tire. I'll change it for her(wearing a short skirt and heels) and then she'll ask me how she can thank me and then I'll..........oh, sorry. Got carried away.
1 comment:
My Goddess, I love The Queen.
Someday she is going to find herself stranded in STL, and will approach me outside the coffee shop asking if I know how to change a tire. I'll change it for her(wearing a short skirt and heels) and then she'll ask me how she can thank me and then I'll..........oh, sorry. Got carried away.
It could happen. You never know.
Post a Comment