Owe-to-the-emm-gee! You made a cameo in my dream last night! I was in some strange school and saw you. I kept calling your name but you wouldn't turn around. Finally you did and I found out you were upset because someone at school had been mean to you. So then I was trying to find who it was so I could yell at them but then I got in trouble for being too loud. At this point, my dream segued into a bunch of people from different parts of my life joining me at something like tribal council. Very odd!
1 comment:
Owe-to-the-emm-gee! You made a cameo in my dream last night! I was in some strange school and saw you. I kept calling your name but you wouldn't turn around. Finally you did and I found out you were upset because someone at school had been mean to you. So then I was trying to find who it was so I could yell at them but then I got in trouble for being too loud. At this point, my dream segued into a bunch of people from different parts of my life joining me at something like tribal council. Very odd!
Post a Comment