1. Love’s Baby Soft perfume
2. getting my hair relaxed (straightened via chemicals)
3. Sassy magazine
4. purses
5. frosted makeup
6. hanging out at Denny’s
7. crushing on pretty boys
8. raw broccoli w/ dip
9. wearing a brown suede jacket with everything I owned
10. Jackie Collins novels
Ten things I didn't much care for when I was a teenager that I really like now
2. getting my hair relaxed (straightened via chemicals)
3. Sassy magazine
4. purses
5. frosted makeup
6. hanging out at Denny’s
7. crushing on pretty boys
8. raw broccoli w/ dip
9. wearing a brown suede jacket with everything I owned
10. Jackie Collins novels
Ten things I didn't much care for when I was a teenager that I really like now
1. my brother
2. tomatoes
3. boobies
4. nonfiction
5. coffee
6. museums
7. housewares
8. jazz
9. computers
10. couscous
Ten things I've never much cared for and very likely never will
2. tomatoes
3. boobies
4. nonfiction
5. coffee
6. museums
7. housewares
8. jazz
9. computers
10. couscous
Ten things I've never much cared for and very likely never will
1. okra
2. hard mattresses
3. Family Guy
4. Pepsi
2. hard mattresses
3. Family Guy
4. Pepsi
5. unflavored soy milk
6. jicama
7. proselytizing
8. people who touch my hair without asking
9. snobs
10. slow-ass drivers
Ten things I've always really liked and probably always will
6. jicama
7. proselytizing
8. people who touch my hair without asking
9. snobs
10. slow-ass drivers
Ten things I've always really liked and probably always will
1. reading
2. Diet Coke
3. long naps
4. petting my kitties (not a euphemism)
5. happy fun fun rainbow sprinkle time (euphemism)
6. driving
7. the Avenue Q soundtrack (okay, I’ve only known about it for 10 days, but it still counts)
8. museums
9. deep belly laughs
10. swimming
2. Diet Coke
3. long naps
4. petting my kitties (not a euphemism)
5. happy fun fun rainbow sprinkle time (euphemism)
6. driving
7. the Avenue Q soundtrack (okay, I’ve only known about it for 10 days, but it still counts)
8. museums
9. deep belly laughs
10. swimming
No comments:
Post a Comment