April 29, 2007

Things I'm avoiding

  • Going to bed because that means my weekend is over.
  • Going to the grocery store. You'd think that going to the Disneyland of food would be my favorite thing to do, but *$&*$*&&^R%*^!!! I hate it.
  • Hemorraghing from my left thigh after Gizmo used me as a launching pad.
  • Cleaning out my car, even though I brought a big thing in today. A Rubbermaid tub. Not like a body or anything.
  • Cleaning/reorganizing my living room after I started the process.

OH MY GOD. I'M ACTUALLY BLEEDING. I was kidding a minute ago (duh). Stupid cat.

Oh. Also:
  • Making a decision about going to Provincetown for Memorial Day weekend. Very, very expensive. Will probably be very fun. But very expensive. And there's something I want to do the next weekend that's cheaper and could be even better for me.
Good Lord. Some incense I bought last night comes with a two-sided, single-spaced printout of the company's philosophy, including the following: "Our products elevate the atmosphere of any space by clearing and refreshing the air. The beneficial side effects are a lingering sense of well no hyphen being, inner balance no comma and poise." Poise?? Get over yourself. You're just incense. Though I guess what they said sounds better than "...will make your living room stop smelling like ass."

1 comment:

Dop T said...

I say go to Ptown. I spent several summers there a few years back and loved every second. Ptown is Utopia on earth - everyone gets along, no drama, no crime, no hate. Its perfection. Enjoy