December 4, 2006

Wants and needs

The Levenger catalog arrived today. Mmmm, $528 briefbag, I want your organizational pockets, zip compartment, and two tall outside stash pockets in tobacco leather with brass hardware or black with nickel. Probably tobacco leather even though I usually wear black and tragically, my briefbag would clash with my carefully-chosen, cat-hair-covered outfits (despite my ownership of many a lint brush and a maniacal devotion to not looking like I picked up the cats and rubbed them all over me before walking out the door).

I need queen-size sheet sets, groceries, someone to reheat my coffee for me, lunch, a space heater, for my brother to come home now for the holidays instead of in two weeks, a personal trainer and chef, an affordable new-to-me house, gloves and a scarf to match my maroon winter coat, and a non-maroon winter coat because five years of looking like a plus-size raspberry? Enough.

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

I, too, watched season three of The L Word this weekend.
I am now prepared to date Shane when she shows up at my door looking for a chubby short girl.

Gabriel Harley said...

>>Kitty, Siamese: I hope you found your house. Running after me...<<

Seems to be fodder for an awesome poem. Write it. Write, Monkey! Write!