2. Weekend plans, in no particular order:
- Clean kitchen. (A 10-minute clean-up produced surprisingly nice results. There's more to do, but I've begun to tackle... The Beast.)
- Clean bedroom. (I might get through a 10- or 15-minute clean-up in the next hour or so, but it's been a crazy productive weekend and I'm tired. Might have to chalk this one up to a mini-fail or something.)
- Go to museum and see photo exhibit for my Vox blog. (DONE!) (Blog done!)
- Go to a writing workshop to hopefully get back in the swing of writing poetry. Also, use it as a blog prompt. (DONE!) (Blog done!)
- Write blog about crappy lecture I attended the other night, the one that was supposed to be about pursuing a writing project while working a full-time job, the same that ended up being a 45-minute commercial for the speaker's books. Tool. (DONE!)
- Go see The Kids Are All Right with Sterling and Steele. (Done! Still processing. That's what lezbins do, you know.)
- Actually do most of those things instead of thinking about doing them and instead watching too many hours of TV. (As of Saturday evening, I've watched The Yacoubian Building with my folks and Rush Hour, which I had never seen. The former was quite interesting and LONG. The latter was hysterical.) (Despite owning it on DVD, I watched part of My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but I was writing a blog while it was on, so it's TV That Doesn't Count.)
No comments:
Post a Comment