February 26, 2009

By the way...

I'm leaving River City. Maybe for a really long time. Maybe just for a few weeks.

As I've mentioned, my job ends on March 6 and I've not found a new position so far. I talked to King V (my soon-to-be-ex boss; welcome back, Papa!) and basically got his blessing to take off. Seeing as how we're so close, I think it was necessary to get his 'permission.'

My plan is to hightail it out of the state on March 9 and go visit my friend Phoenix for a few days. After that, options are open to visit friends/family in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.

It's an exciting and scary-ass time.

I'm having a might-or-might-not-be-goodbye forever party next weekend.I've requested that people show up with a bag of chips, a bottle of three-buck Chuck, or leftovers; just show up.

In my best Wall-E voice, "Ta da."

No comments: