October 22, 2008

WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN Wednesday: Alyssa Milano

W4 goes old school with my childhood crush on Samantha Micelli, deftly played by one now-very grown up and hot Alyssa Milano:

I think it's appropriate this pic came from a website called "Melt Your Face Off." That's hot, right there.


This looks like one of those seven-dresses-in-one done right.


Making waking up in the morning look a whole lot more appealing. Brunch, anyone?



There's a talent in getting this look right. I've tried it and I just looked pissed. Oh, right. I'm not Alyssa Milano. That would probably help.


Coffee? Tea? Me?


Granted, she's too skinny for my taste but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for wearing tiny jeans. Well, I would so she could take them off and then get back in bed. Heh.


Okay. (1) She looks like the combination of a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader + somebody's idea of "hot witch." (2) Despite being Wiccan, I don't watch Charmed. I have brain cells to preserve, thankyouverymuch. (3) I generally don't favor the legs-wide-open pose; given that I'm a lesbian, as well as a Scorpio and apparently supposed to be sex-crazy, I'm surprisingly prudish when it comes to pictures of women and what I find attractive (or maybe others feel the same way I do; who knows?). Still, this pic is HOT.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those boots, however, are a crime.