July 23, 2008

WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN Wednesday: Salma Hayek et al.

My interest in blogging has waned as of late. I was close to missing my third week in a row of W4 but then decided to find some pictures of beautiful women to post. I mean, seriously, it's not like it's work to browse the Internet, sigh, and drool.

To make up for missing two Wednesdays, I offer the first-ever (and possibly only) installment of 14 Hottie Hottersons:


Uma Thurman

Alicia Keys


I'm generally scared of, not into, and/or tired of hearing about Angelina Jolie, but I couldn't resist this picture. Girlfriend is definitely photogenic. I mean, my GOD.

Cate Blanchett. Nom, I say. Nom.

Mercedes Ruehl

Jane Lynch

Jodie Foster

Padma Lakshmi

Leisha Hailey. I'm normally not into blondes at all, but damn.

Rose Rollins

Marlene Dietrich


Tina Fey

Regina King

Cyndi Lauper


And for today's W4, please allow me to present Salma Hayek
, who was going to be one of the 14 beauties above but had far too many good pictures to pick just one:











No comments: