This week's feature is a woman I greatly admire for her intelligence, tenacity, acting ability, comedic awesomeness, and all-around amazing-osity. I would probably be a blob of babbling goo if I ever met her. I truly believed James Lipton, host of
Inside the Actors' Studio, when he said of her appearance on his show, "We are in the presence of greatness."
I should get contacts so I can wear my glasses like that. Probably won't look as cool, but it's worth a try.
I love her take-no-shit attitude.
Pictured here as Oda Mae Brown in Ghost, for which she won an Oscar as Best Actress in a Supporting Role. She should've also won an Oscar for her role as Celie in The Color Purple.
I have few words ... I just think she's amazing. She looks like she'd be a really good friend.
I am not ashamed to say that Jumpin' Jack Flash is one of my favorite movies. "Mick ... Mick ... Mick! SPEAK ... ENGLISH!"
No sexy talk about La Goldberg. She kinda reminds me of my mom and moms aren't sexy. We all know that. (KIDDING!)
I was disappointed to hear she'd become a co-host on The View, but really I don't know much about the show, so it really is hard to judge. She'll at least help keep that blonde Republican woman's mouth shut.
No comments:
Post a Comment