- I pronounce the L in 'salmon' a little too often.
- My hands are freezing.
- I stayed up way too late last night/this morning (sometime after 1:00 AM) but woke myself up with a nice, long shower. (Shh, don't tell the environmentalists.)
- I've added Notes on a Scandal and Darjheeling Limited to my must-rent-movies list.
- I saw The Namesake last night and really enjoyed it. It was a long movie ... or I kept pausing to text people and write in my journal ... but it was very good and I recommend it. It's based on a novel of the same name by Pulitzer-Prize-winning author Jhumpa Lahiri, whose Interpreter of Maladies is outstanding.
- I fell in love with the name Ashima (ah-shee-mah) while watching the aforementioned movie last night.
- I learned today about the art of Japanese rope bondage. (The link is to Wikipedia and partially NSFW.) It's quite interesting. Not exactly conducive to getting any work done this afternoon, though.
- I had a dream last night that I saw babies driving convertibles. They'd managed to leave their homes undetected, find the keys, get in the car, get out of the garage, and down the street, but didn't know how a four-way stop worked. I picked one baby up after he got out of his car and started walking away, crying, looking for his mom, and he answered my questions (How do you reach the pedals? Aren't gas prices outrageous? Are you insured through Geico or Nationwide?) in perfect English.
March 13, 2008
I swear the only drug I'm on is caffeine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment