March 24, 2008

I'm kind of a (less) big deal

Weight loss this past week, thanks to paying close attention to my daily allotment of points and also figuratively and literally exercising my ass off: 5.6 pounds

Total weight loss to date: 10.2 pounds

As Serena said, "C'mon, let's go celebrate by eating an orange!"



Awesome news aside, I need to chill a bit on the daily jumping jacks. I'm going to break my knees if I'm not careful, says the girl who decided to do 75 yesterday and almost went for 100. Ouch.

6 comments:

V. Wetlaufer said...

You've inspired me! I went walking with Tomboy in the park today for half an hour and, since we're coming up on the rainy season, and my new pledge is to walk for 30 minutes three times a week (at least), I got the Leslie Sansone DVD....

Gabriel Harley said...

Rock! On! Nice work, Madame Dangerous.

On the whole being minus 10 lbs. thing.

Not on the potential kneecap splosion. That would be icky.

Maxine Dangerous said...

GH ~ Thanks! :)

Loaf ~ I <3 Leslie Sansone. :) My DVD needs to be cleaned or replaced, though, because it started screwing up about five minutes into my walk last week. I went ahead and bought another walking/activity DVD when I was at my WW meeting last week, but haven't used it yet. Rock on, you, for walking! :)

Stephanie said...

Woo-hooooo!!!!! Go, Maxine, go!

V said...

Woot!!! Go Max!

Amy said...

My BFF Betsy would say "Rock on witcha bad self!" Congratulations!