here's your gravy

maxine dangerous: nearsighted. sarcastic. indecisive. so gay your eyes will burn.

March 21, 2008

Happy Spring Equinox!

Writited goodly by Maxine Dangerous at 9:33 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

too sexay for this blahg

My photo
Maxine Dangerous
I'm a writer who digs reading and writing poetry and creative nonfiction. Big fan of memoirs. Often mentally working on a screenplay. I'm Goddess-based with an interest in Buddhism. I love to draw and I want to place soft kisses all over spiral-bound journals with lined pages. I'm fluent in sarcasm. Out-and-proud homo. All of my edges are rounded for safety and comfort.
View my complete profile

Cast of characters

Cats: George and Gizmo

Neighbors: The Humpingtons (a.k.a. The Everhumps, The Pumpingtons, The Poundtowners; now former neighbors); The Ever-Remodeling Republicans; The Porch-Partying Art School Hipsters

Bio family: King V (dad); Queen S (mom); Mack Daddy Smooth (brother)

Chosen family: Luckdragon, Sterling, Steel(e), Casey, Gilbert, Phoenix, Sasha, Venus, Sebastian, Brent Fantastic, and more

archives

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.