maxine dangerous: nearsighted. sarcastic. indecisive. so gay your eyes will burn.
Welcome to my world. Now you know why I go on those occasional resume rampages. Sadly, I've seen worse."Having a strong background that I have" - gosh, that's almost poetic.
It has that "translated from English to Chinese and back to English again" vibe about it. Reminded me a little of the assembly instructions that come with the furniture you buy at Target.
TK - Seriously?? Worse?? Weeping ... weeping ...Amy - Definitely ... with a stop in HOLY HELL City for good measure. ;)
LOL, to Amy. Yes I think I've gotten directions on how to assemble small electronic gizmos that sounded eerily similar.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Welcome to my world. Now you know why I go on those occasional resume rampages. Sadly, I've seen worse.
"Having a strong background that I have" - gosh, that's almost poetic.
It has that "translated from English to Chinese and back to English again" vibe about it. Reminded me a little of the assembly instructions that come with the furniture you buy at Target.
TK - Seriously?? Worse?? Weeping ... weeping ...
Amy - Definitely ... with a stop in HOLY HELL City for good measure. ;)
LOL, to Amy. Yes I think I've gotten directions on how to assemble small electronic gizmos that sounded eerily similar.
Post a Comment