
AfterEllen.com posted their Hot 100 List a few days ago and after spending hours licking my monitor and staring at the beautiful women in lieu of sleep, I ... uh ... forgot what I was saying. Screw it. Here are 13 of my favorite women from the list. I can't believe Camryn Manheim and Mercedes Ruehl aren't on the list, but then again, I didn't vote, so I don't get to bitch.
Sarah Shahi

Jennifer Beales

(No, they're not all from The L Word.)
Salma Hayek
(HUGE props for Frida, Ms. Hayek.)

Kate Moennig

Erin Daniels
(Okay, so a LOT of them are from The L Word. Shut it.)

America Ferrera
(I could TOTALLY get down with a girlfriend who looked like her. Yowza!)

Drew Barrymore

Famke Janssen

Queen Latifah
(Move over, America!)

Maura Tierney

Karina Lombard(Can I add her to my Amazon.com wishlist? I mean, my GOD.)

Sara Ramirez
(Making her second blog appearance!)

Rose Rollins

Can someone bring me an oscillating fan and a cold drink now?
2 comments:
aw, man, now I have to do my own. see what you make me do!?
Lovely ladies! I ♥ Salma, America, Drew, & Queen too!
Post a Comment