April 25, 2007

A tentative victory

It appears that I have won in the fight against my bank; however, I will not feel safe until the account is closed and I am officially banking elsewhere. I'm still going to send all the higher ups a snarly letter about the bank's complete lack of customer service, not to mention their inability to accept accountability for ANY of this. Did a credit show up on my account for the $84 they stole from me? No, and if it did, it's a phantom entry that only the bank can see. The line items for the bogus overdraft fees and the "continually overdrawn account" still appear on my record but the money has been fixed.

I am SO turning them in to the state auditor's office or the mayor. Or John Walsh.

1 comment:

Mymsie said...

Victory is sweet! Those bastards will rue the day they lost your business when you're a millionairess! :)