My weekend was actually nice. Much better than last weekend. I went support grouping on Friday eve and then fellowshipped with folks afterwards. One of my friends gave me a stuffed bunny whom I promptly named Samantha P. Bunnycakes. She wears a tutu and likes to drink Cosmopolitans. As do most bunnies.
On Saturday, I got out of the house briefly and went to the bank. (It was very exciting. The people at the bank said to tell you hello. I have coin wrappers to give you all.) My tentative plans to meet Serena for beer were cancelled (boo). I wrote a lot on Saturday evening and had a nice, relaxing time.
I got out of the house on Sunday and went support grouping again. I forgot it was Easter until I drove by a church and someone mentioned the mall was closed. Oh. Right. Goooooo, Christ. After my meeting, I went home and twiddled my thumbs and dreaded the start of the work week. I wrote a little, read a little, and other than that, did almost nothing productive. Other than getting a splinter out of my heel. Yay rah minute pieces of wood!
In no particular order, I need:
- a snuggle
- money
- someone/something to motivate me to clean my house and do laundry
- a good, complete cry
- cats that don't shed
- chapstick
- my heel to stop hurting I'm sorry I hurt you but I had to get the splinter out 'cause it hurt worse
- the checks I wrote to clear so I can stop obsessively checking my bank account
- therapy
- warm coffee
- work to go far, far away
- for the project I'm working on to spontaneously combust or finish its damn self
4 comments:
I wish I had something cool to say to cheer you up - but I'm not as funny as you are, so I got nuttin'. But I am thinking about you and hoping things look up...
So, is "Goooooo Christ" pronounced with (a) the "oh" sound (like "Go Christ!") or with (b) the "ewww" sound (as in "Goo Christ!"). And if B, what does it mean? I like it, but I feel there has to be deeper meaning.
Did I mention I quit sleeping on Friday?
Oh my God, Harley. You're definitely in grad school. That's a mega load of overanalysis. :) It's "Goooooo Christ!" like sports-playing people would say in a huddle. "Goo" Christ is weird. Not to mention gross.
Clean your house! Do your laundry! A dirty house makes bunnies cry.
Just tryin' to help.
That sucks about the job - I've never worked for family, but it seems like it would be a bear. Good luck kiddo.
Post a Comment