Mmmm... more Muppet Crack (tm), please. Wait. That doesn't sound right.
I have that song on my iTunes playlist on the home stereo... every six months or so it comes on between otherwise normal rock/pop tunes and creates a bemused look on the face of whatever guest is hanging/rocking out at the time. Good stuff.
I was JUST humming it. Yesterday was a crap-ass day and the video made me smile very much a lot. I watched it several times yesterday and never failed to smile. :) Mahnamahna! :D
4 comments:
Mmmm... more Muppet Crack (tm), please. Wait. That doesn't sound right.
I have that song on my iTunes playlist on the home stereo... every six months or so it comes on between otherwise normal rock/pop tunes and creates a bemused look on the face of whatever guest is hanging/rocking out at the time. Good stuff.
I was JUST humming it. Yesterday was a crap-ass day and the video made me smile very much a lot. I watched it several times yesterday and never failed to smile. :) Mahnamahna! :D
Did you know that was on our wedding reception playlist? We tried to figure out how to play it during the ceremony, but we couldn't make it fit in...
I didn't, but it doesn't surprise me. :)
Post a Comment