December 29, 2006

Drool magnet, boy style

I have liked Johnny Depp since "21 Jump Street" premiered.


Mmmm ... so pretty.

Now that the USA Network is showing a "Pirates of the Caribbean" trailer once every 4.3 seconds minutes, you can see why I've Mr. Depp on the brain. I mean, other than the been-desperately-in-love-with-him-since-I-was-13 thing. Yeah.



Intellectual yum-yum. I don't know what's up with his Star Wars aluminum foil bracelet. It's in support of a children's hospice -- awesome and ohmygoddess loving him more -- but it looks really weird in this photo. Maybe it's shiny to distract people from fawning all over his sweetness. Like always holding and playing with one's car keys. Only more fashionable and, um, charitable.

Okay, one more.


Hey, pretty.

Don't worry. I haven't seen all of his movies. I don't want to mail him my eyelashes or bear his children. (Wait... lemme think about that for a sec. Okay, no. I don't want to bear his children. Wait. Okay. No. Wait. Maybe.) I just want to, you know, bask in his glow of his prettiness and, um, buy him ice cream. If he was wearing ripped jeans, that would help.

Well, I better go. I have to tweeze my eyebrows now. Not to mail to people or anything. Just, um, cause. *cough*

No comments: