Sorry about my sudden re-disappearance. I was exhausted from my camping trip and coming back to work less than 12 hours after arriving home on Sunday night proved to be a big mistake. I was so tired by Tuesday evening that I felt ill and took a couple days off to get some rest. I clocked some serious couch and movie time, including Imaginary Heroes (odd), Million Dollar Baby (depressing), and Happy, Texas (cute). Methinks it's time to clean out my Blockbuster queue and start with some new movies. Some of them have been in the queue so long I don't remember why I even wanted to watch them in the first place, and really, do I want to preface all my movie rentals with the phrase, "This better not suck!"?
I'm plotting my return to school for a Master's Degree. (Yes, plot. My dastardly plan to be a grad student shall see the light of day! Bwhahahahaha!) I'm considering going back to my alma mater for a degree in Arts Administration. I briefly attended said school about 10 years ago when I was a sophomore who was unknowingly coming out of the closet. I thought I was going crazy. If someone could've explained that I was just on my way to becoming A Fabulous* 'Mo, I might've actually attended class instead of holing up in my single dorm room with many pack of cigarettes and a dark stormcloud of depression hanging over my head. Anyway, I've always wanted to go back and "fix" that time in my life so that I wouldn't feel like a failure for dropping out of school and returning to live with my parents. I constantly forget that I was only 23 and that I wasn't as Wise and Mature (snort) as I am now. Returning to school might necessitate a move to Former School's town, or I might be able to take some classes at Former School's Satellite Campus, right here in River City. We'll see. I have much plotting to do. Mu ha. Ha ha.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Do lesbians get to be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous? Or is that just my gay male brethren?
No comments:
Post a Comment