Saturday's headache became Sunday's migraine which threatened to become Monday's migraine until I beat back said head pain with a proverbial stick, lots of Gatorade, my migraine medicine, AND ibuprofen. Now I just want to take a nap in a bad way. And I have so much to do to prepare for next week's trip. This is uncool.
The good news is that I had a pleasant weekend, which included dinner with friends on Saturday evening, a tour of their new and awesome house, and the viewing of the movie Wonder Boys, which I had never seen before. Really liked it. Might have to buy it. The movie, based on a novel by Michael Chabon, is all about writer's block, drugs, homosexuality, and adultery. Rock on! The casting agents could have left Katie Holmes out of the movie entirely, but that's just my personal opinion. I would have pasted in a link to read about the movie, but all the reviews I read are sucky and don't do the movie justice. Just rent it. If you hate it, don't email me.
No comments:
Post a Comment