I was rewarded with an email from a group I joined called Freecycle. People post to a list and offer and ask for items. Offered items range from non-running cars to garage sale leftovers. Today, a guy on the list offered a couple items and included this phrase at the end of both of his posts: SERIOUS INJURIES ONLY PLEASE.
I'm going camping this weekend. Still waiting to hear from Serena to see if she's going with me. As I'm due to leave town in just a few hours, I'm guessing the I-should've-known-she'd-blow-me-off-again phone call is right around the corner. Love Serena, but man, she's bailed on a lot of activities the past few years and ALWAYS at the last minute. I've already convinced myself that I'm headed out of town alone, which is fine -- great, even; means I get to blast the stereo and sing at the top of my lungs the whole way to the campground -- but a phone call before the day of departure SURE would've been nice. What is WITH women who won't call me back?
No comments:
Post a Comment