1. www.churchsigngenerator.com. Dig it. For whatever reason, Blogger hates me and I can't upload my sign. Oh well. It's wonderful. You'll just have to dream about its glory.
2. I was right; my other coworker also chickened out on our company's first-ever casual day. He walked around all day in a business shirt and slacks, but no tie. Apparently ties are death to men. Whenever the boys in the office get the chance, they undo their collars and loosen their ties. I can't say that I blame them; someone once said, "How much sense does it make to start out your day by slipping a noose around your neck?" Still, when said coworker walked up to my desk yesterday morning and said, in an all-too-demanding tone, "Who said it was casual day?" I had to resist the urge to punch him.
3. Happy early birthday to my sexy American boyfriend who turns 30-*mumblemumble* tomorrow. Love you, Brent!
4. I made a lot of progress last night in regards to moving. Packed some stuff (read: threw random items in an open box), washed some dishes, took stuff to the car. Now my car is packed full of crap to unload and it's one of the hotter days in the city, which means all I want to do is hide inside in the A.C. with the lights off and drink cool beverages. Lackluster Cheerleader says, "Yay rah sweating."
1 comment:
Try using flickr or other free image hosting place.
If you like that church sign site, I'm sure you will like http://www.CustomSignGenerator.com ;)
Post a Comment