June 21, 2006

Confused, casual, concupiscent

According to a Target receipt I recently found, I bought $3.85 worth of SBCRMLMACCV and $3.75 worth of FRAPVALCRMLG on January 13, 2006. The latter might be a large, creamy vanilla Frappucino and the former might be scrambled eggs with a side of macaroni and cheese. Mmm, processed cheese food. Wait. What?

King V is out of town. My coworkers and I agreed to dress casually one day this week. This morning, I slipped into a favorite T-shirt, jeans, and sandals and came to work. So far, one person has chickened out; if King V comes back early from his trip, I'll be the dickhead wearing jeans at the office. Getting fired isn't likely given the whole nepotism thing, but I'm on edge and that sucks. At least I'm comfortable.

I have no idea what I dreamt about last night, but I woke up this morning feeling all sparkly and shiny and happy. A lot better than I did when I went to bed. Maybe my spirit was off at a party all night and picked up a few phone numbers or something. I'm tired but giddy all the same. Maybe the good mood is spilling over from last night. A friend that I've been thoroughly strung out on for the better part of seven or eight years (I know, I know...) called me last night and we talked for a few minutes. You know the type: cute, smart, common interests, great laugh ... and completely unavailable. It's nice to fantasize about being with her. Don't know if it'll ever happen and it might suck if it did, but in my mind, we are a dynamic couple with raging lust for one another. And after the lust embers cool, we still have plenty to talk about. Ahhhh, l'amour.

No comments: