April 18, 2006

Chlorinated communion

I have been waiting, none-too-patiently, for it to be 6:00 PM for two reasons:

One, I get to leave work. Hallelujah! Two, I get to go to water aerobics. I am craving water today big time. The myriad times I've considered just going home after work and watching TV have been beaten into submission (the bad kind) by my desire to be one, big floatie toy. I need the exercise. Sometimes, doing yoga in the morning just isn't enough and this appears to be one of those days. So I'm going to bounce around and feel good that I went to aerobics for the first time in *mumbling* and hopefully kick this stiff-bodied, cranky-ass mood to the curb.

If all else fails, I also have chocolate. I will not, however, be sharing the aforementioned with anyone. I had to stand very close to men with guns to get this chocolate (no, I'm not kidding); you're on your own.

After aerobics, I'm going to watch Brokeback Mountain, which my parents loaned me since they have it rented until Thursday. Here's hoping the movie is as good as people have said.

No comments: