So, here are some questions:
1. Why, LeVar?
2. Was that a codpiece?
3. Did you have to special order those shoulder pads?
4. Right when I thought it couldn't get worse, it did! How did you accomplish that?
5. How come the cops *I've* interacted with never ripped off their shirts and twirled away?
6. Will I need to discuss this with my therapist?
Sadly, I feel these inquiries shall go unanswered, primarily because the song is 25 years old (omgamsoold) and I am so late to the party that what's left of the onion dip has congealed against the side of the bowl.
I sadly had to admit that I liked some of Ke$ha's music. I'd honestly written her off whenever she became popular because she seemed icky. Something something brushing teeth with Jack Daniels grody. Then I heard one of her songs on Glee and really liked it and turns out I really like the original as well and I heard somewhere that Ke-dollar sign-ha can actually sing really well. Like someone heard her sing acoustically or something. Anyway, I'll just add this to my list of signs that the world is ending.
Another sign of the apocalypse: I no longer hate fresh spinach. When I was a kid, I feared and loathed spinach salads. I steadfastly refused to believe that iceberg lettuce had no nutritional value. It was salad! It's, like, automatically healthy. Iceberg schmiceberg, pass the Ranch! So glad some things change with age.
Another sign of the apocalypse: I no longer hate fresh spinach. When I was a kid, I feared and loathed spinach salads. I steadfastly refused to believe that iceberg lettuce had no nutritional value. It was salad! It's, like, automatically healthy. Iceberg schmiceberg, pass the Ranch! So glad some things change with age.
I've been listening to a lot of Rihanna lately. Have you seen the video for S/M? Dear sweet lord. The video is NSFW like WHOA.
Vox started their 21st year today. I went to an after-work party at a local brewery and had some decent beer. Chatted with coworkers and found out one of the editors is only 27. Someone had told me ... or I misunderstood ... that he was 32. I guess it made me feel better given the bountiful crop of maybe-19-year-old interns and various staff who are mature but still only 24. It's just freaky to work at a place where I could have babysat my coworkers.
4 comments:
Your body chemistry changes about every seven years. Your tastes change, your hair can change, etc. So I'm not surprised that you now can eat spinach.
Free range raspberries- awesome. You made me giggle. :)
Ranch is fantastic with french fries.... just saying...
I must have hit my seven-year mark a couple years ago. That's about the time I can remember trying spinach and not hating it and, seemingly overnight, becoming quite meh about cucumbers, which I had previously loved.
I think the free-range raspberries protect their turf with tiny little machetes. And they wear bandanas like Rambo. Maybe they even snarl. ;)
I <3 Ranch on so many things. I'd probably eat it on cardboard if I didn't want to, um, die. :D
I'm a closet Ke-dollar-sign-ha admirer. Shhh... I haven't brought myself to purchase any of her albums, b/c I fear someone will come revoke some... license or something that I have. LOL I'm just certain I'm not supposed to like her... and.. yet... she's... fascinating.
Your secret is safe with me, Sea. And the rest of the Internet. ;) :D
Post a Comment