March 3, 2010

Self-portrait... AND MORE!

I didn't go to bed until after 4:00 a.m. I need to quit staying up all night because it throws off my day. I got up late (the daylight savings mind fuck didn't help) and didn't come into full consciousness until the late afternoon. I didn't run any errands, but I did marinate chicken (didn't really work; too frozen, I think; trying again tomorrow later today). I also started a cover letter for a public relations job and found two other jobs in editing and writing, respectively. When it rains, it pours, no? Also: Squee!

I got spanked in yet another Words with Friends game. In my defense, the guy I was playing came up with a 102-point word. ("Zins." WHAT THE FUCK.) I had, no lie, IHEEEEO for letters. I think I valiantly (Valiantly!) played another round before I resigned. I know I needed a few more letters to spell HOPELESS but I quit anyway.

Self-portrait. Clicky to make tiny words much beeger:


Grocery addendum; forgot to post this picture as part of yesterday's entry. Queen S pointed out the sign and I had to capture it for posterity:




Did you notice I'm now a dot com? Thanks to Steele for hooking me up with that whole shebang. I shall give her frozen ice cream in thanks. I hope she likes and enjoys it very much a lot.

Good night! Sleep well and rest efficiently!

1 comment:

Steele said...

Oh, yes please, ice cream. Nom nom nom.