2. Watched Zack and Miri Make a Porno and really liked it... more so than I would've thought.
3. Went to see Monsters vs. Aliens and would really like my $9.50 back now. The experience, already tainted by the voices of Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd, and Steven Colbert (am.not.a.fan.), was made worse by two pre-teens who kept running up and down the stairs to go to the concession stand, bathroom, and/or talk to their mother/chaperone/person who got suckered into babysitting. When they were sitting down, there was food/mouth-smacking, seat kicking, and talking. I was already having a shitty day whose afternoon had been full of depression and self-pity; getting myself out of the house to see a movie was a big step... straight into a pile of poo. I came really close to yelling at them like a big-time crabby old lady but they finally settled down (with about 20 minutes of movie to spare). I grabbed dinner and went home, at which point #9 happened but then #4 occurred and that helped. A lot.
4. Rented Bolt (yes, I like movies) and FELL IN THE LUBS zomg!!!1! so cute.
5. Took
6. Looked for jobs from Craigslist (halfheartedly) to Pixar (excitedly); come to a conclusion about my future that I'm not ready to discuss in open forum yet because I am waiting for my courage to grow.
7. Discovered, by chance, that the shower stall leaks water all over the floor of the closet next door to the bathroom and have made plans to leverage the repair into a human-sized tub instead of a repaired shower stall. *hopehopehope*
8. Talked about scriptwriting and podcasts with my friend Sterling; likewise, I have made plans for future blog posts so I can test out my writing of Teh Funneh.
9. Accidentally broke the door off my TV stand -- unfortunately out of frustration -- and watched it SHATTER all over my living room floor. I've swept three times and vacuumed once and I still hear glass crunching under my shoes when I walk through the room. I may never go barefoot in my home again.
10. Discovered that fudge graham cookies dipped in peanut butter taste a lot like Girl Scout cookies... Do-si-do's maybe. Fuck, who cares? Cookies + peanut butter = dessert-y nom nom nom.
1 comment:
OMG farmtown!! LOL I'm getting there! Jess has already been. :)
Post a Comment