Happy Pre-Gorge-On-Poultry-or-Tofurkey Day! I'll be hanging out with the royals tomorrow, sans other relatives as far as I know. Every since Grandpa V passed away and Grandma V got sucked underneath the surface of life by dementia, holidays have kinda sucked. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my folks, though, and plan to split my time between their house (read: It's not considered being at work if I don't go to the basement), my house, and Sterling and Steele's where I shall be petsitting La Menagerie. Speaking of which, I better hustle. There's a tiny dog with a tinier bladder that is probably looking forward to my arrival. Above, please to enjoy more sketches. 'Cause I can, that's why. Now where's my cranberry sauce in a can?
November 26, 2008
Sketchbook II + Thanks-for-Your-Land-Here-Have-Some-Smallpox Wishes
Happy Pre-Gorge-On-Poultry-or-Tofurkey Day! I'll be hanging out with the royals tomorrow, sans other relatives as far as I know. Every since Grandpa V passed away and Grandma V got sucked underneath the surface of life by dementia, holidays have kinda sucked. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my folks, though, and plan to split my time between their house (read: It's not considered being at work if I don't go to the basement), my house, and Sterling and Steele's where I shall be petsitting La Menagerie. Speaking of which, I better hustle. There's a tiny dog with a tinier bladder that is probably looking forward to my arrival. Above, please to enjoy more sketches. 'Cause I can, that's why. Now where's my cranberry sauce in a can?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment