maxine dangerous: nearsighted. sarcastic. indecisive. so gay your eyes will burn.
September 8, 2008
Where I spent my weekend
...and it was good. Open windows, outdoor noises, some of my favorite movies on DVD, an occasional feline snuggle, and lots of naps. Aw yeah (said in my best gangsta rappa voice).
When you said you were rearranging I envisioned the futon being in front of the fireplace, but I think really really like the arrangement pictured in your drawing .....perhaps I'll come visit and stay on the futon for three weeks.....
Ha! I think sleeping on the futon for three weeks should be considered punishment, but you're the one who likes to sleep on concrete-like surfaces. :)
The chair doesn't really work in the corner by the futon, but I'm kind of used to it after a few days (a la King V's missing mustache) and it'll work. For now. :)
2 comments:
When you said you were rearranging I envisioned the futon being in front of the fireplace, but I think really really like the arrangement pictured in your drawing .....perhaps I'll come visit and stay on the futon for three weeks.....
Ha! I think sleeping on the futon for three weeks should be considered punishment, but you're the one who likes to sleep on concrete-like surfaces. :)
The chair doesn't really work in the corner by the futon, but I'm kind of used to it after a few days (a la King V's missing mustache) and it'll work. For now. :)
Post a Comment