June 4, 2008

WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN Wednesday: Jordana Brewster

I finally watched D.E.B.S. over the weekend (Slacker lesbian! No toaster oven!) and fell in love with it. In the process, I fell in crush with hottie Jordana Brewster, who is thankfully only seven years younger than I am. I saw her, thought she was hot (albeit waaaay too skinny for my taste), and immediately felt pervy because I figured she was something ridiculous like 18. She turns, or has turned, 27 this year. Whew. Thusly, the hotness known as Jordana:

I wonder if there are cookies over there...

It's like Courteney Cox and ... someone (but who???) ... had a kid.


Rockin' her Lucy Diamond hair...


Sexy skepticism


Mmmm... ruffly.

I really want to squinch her cheeks. THE ONES ON HER FACE, pervs.

Would madam like to hang up her jacket? No? Well, okay. But you might be more comfortable...

1 comment:

Tulip Crusher said...

Courney Cox and Angie Harmon