I had to do a double take--thought I had clicked on ICHC by mistake.
I loved the "toastr is gud nap spot" one. That was funny.
And don't be so hard on yourself about the WW stuff. You're trying to quit smoking too which is a lot in and of itself. Doing that AND doing WW can be a bit daunting. Good luck though on the not smoking. My husband just quit again about three weeks ago. He had quit for a year but picked it up again when his dad got sick. So I'm going to sit over here and root for the both of you.
2 comments:
I had to do a double take--thought I had clicked on ICHC by mistake.
I loved the "toastr is gud nap spot" one. That was funny.
And don't be so hard on yourself about the WW stuff. You're trying to quit smoking too which is a lot in and of itself. Doing that AND
doing WW can be a bit daunting. Good luck though on the not smoking. My husband just quit again about three weeks ago. He had quit for a year but picked it up again when his dad got sick. So I'm going to sit over here and root for the both of you.
Thanks, K. I appreciate that. :)
Post a Comment