So! Without further delay ... my first set of Fun Facts:
:: Othello is my favorite Shakespearean play.
:: I do my best to drink 64 ounces of water a day.
:: My cell phone is a piece of CRAP that randomly hangs up on people when I'm talking or shuts off when I'm in the middle of texting or flipping through my pictures. One time it hung up while I was on a phone interview. THAT was fun to explain.
:: I'm reading The Secret Life of Bees and really enjoying it. I love a book that inspires me to write. Same goes for music.
::I'm getting ready to do something with my writing, including the two novels (well, one semi-novel and one collection of 50,000 words all rammed together and simply CALLED a novel) I've written during NaNoWriMo. I have the power to write a smashing debut novel that lands me on Oprah (the show, not the person). Remember, when I become Amazingly Fametastic and get invited to go on her show, we won't tell Oprah that I can't stand her. I used to work in a bookstore and I know that books featured on her program sell like proverbial hotcakes. (Shut it. We established long ago that I'm a whore. The literary kind. Not the Frederick's-of-Hollywood-lingerie-wearing kind.) If I decide to write a memoir instead, it will actually BE a memoir so that I don't have to apologize to the world for lying. I'm looking at you, yuppie chick whose name I can't remember who sat in a Starbucks and wrote a 'memoir' about her time in an East L.A. gang. Sheesh.
::My neighbor's Victoria's Secret catalog got delivered to me by accident yesterday. You bet your ass I looked through it. I generally like women who are curvaceous and thick and have lusciousness to hang onto. Didn't stop my mouth from dropping open when I saw this picture:
:: I am fond of saying that people who can't write should be killed. Case in point: "The book addresses the question: Can a full understanding of Jesus be developed by looking at him as a fully human one through whom what God means can be experienced?” WHAT. THE. FUCK.
:: I think pregnant women are unbelievably sexy. I saw a woman at a restaurant last week who must have been eight months and 29 days pregnant. I wanted to touch her belly so badly. With permission, obviously. I don't just reach out and touch people I don't know ... although if I did, I might go on more dates. Or prison.

1 comment:
Othello is my favorite Shakespearean play.
That's a good one. I just saw Henry V... also good. Both pale in comparison to "Hamlet II: Denmark Boogaloo", though.
We established long ago that I'm a whore. The literary kind.
"Literary whore" has a nice ring to it, no? Maybe you should have that put on your business cards...
"The book addresses the question: Can a full understanding of Jesus be developed by looking at him as a fully human one through whom what God means can be experienced?”
I dunno... makes about as much sense as ANYTHING in religion, in my experience.
I wanted to touch her belly so badly.
Eww. Creepy breeders. ;-P
Post a Comment