March 5, 2008

WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN Wednesday: Helen Hunt

Behold the glory that is La Hunt:

























Nine years after originally seeing this photo (and buying, post haste, the book that it was in), I still get a pootie tingle.

I had a mad crush on Helen Hunt for years. I watched Twister with lust and fascination (despite the seeming implausibility of five tornadoes in escalating strengths happening in the same 24 hours) because Helen Hunt was wearing a white tank top and she was just MMMPH! Like, damn.




















I watched Mad About You for years and cried like a baby whose pacifier has been dipped in chili sauce when the series ended. I may have had some emotional problems too because, c'mon, it was just a sitcom, right? But I also cried when Friends ended. (On which Ms. Hunt once guest starred!) Hmmm.























Yummeh.

I definitely know my one-time crush is purely lust-based because I hated Pay It Forward and As Good As It Gets. HAAAATED. Castaway was no winner either. What Women Want, the one she did with Crazy McLushpants, everyone's favorite Anti-Semite next to Hitler, was cute though. Mainly because he jumped around in pantyhose and did a cool dance to a Sinatra song. But I'm always a sucker for someone in a fedora. Mental note: Google "Helen Hunt + fedora."

























Also a sucker for the hot woman who looks completely normal and approachable by us regular folk.





















Even though they divorced a gerjillion years ago, I still had to post this picture because I love Hank Azaria too. So sad. They look so cute together.






















Boobies!

















Sigh. So beautiful.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We are Netflixing our way through Mad About You, season 2 right now. I'm glad you appreciate Helen Hunt as much as I do!