Well hi!
I'm going to throw a bunch of random crap at you because I have to get ready for a staff meeting but I still wanted to blog. I always want to blog. Well. Sometimes.
Breakfast: Applesauce. The whole 24-ounce jar. NOM NOM NOM.
Wearing: One of the pieces of jewelry I made on Saturday with my new bead friend. I took a picture of it with my cell phone, but the quality was bad, so I'll just have to post a picture later. Trust me when I say it rocks the socks off all other bracelets on the planet.
Schmoozed: New clients with King V last night. I spoke and I actually sounded like I knew what I was talking about. This morning King V congratulated me on a job well done. *beam*
Contemplating: Moving into a house with a roommate to save some money for My Future Store. Only contemplating at this point. Potential roomie would have to be someone I knew and trusted but not so well that our friendship would get killed in the process. My roommate experience includes a girl who went through my stuff and a woman who set our kitchen on fire. She started melting butter in a pan and then went down the hall to talk to someone. I'd like to blame it on the fact that she was new to this country, but I'm pretty sure butter melts just as fast in Holland.
Upcoming: Imbolc celebration with Serena on Saturday; sushi with Vanessa on Sunday.
Still want to: Pet all the boobs
No comments:
Post a Comment