I sent a mock-up of a brochure to one of our clients which included three panels of lorem ipsum text. Shortly thereafter, I received this reply:
Thank you for this information. The brochure that you forwarded me, however, is in Spanish. Unfortunatley [sic] I'm not fluent :). Could you send another sample so that I can see the format of the questions and answers?
Mirth! Mirth!
2 comments:
The other day, Stephsk8r was wearing her lorem ipsum t-shirt (i whipped up the design when we were making Harry Potter shirts) and one of her co-workers (a DESIGNER no less) asked what it meant.
I was shocked. What designer doesn't know what lorem ipsum is? Sheesh.
I had a person from the same office ask me if the brochure was in Latin and, if so, we should print it that way since the author speaks Latin.
*smacking hand into forehead*
Post a Comment