Brent ~ You have a double chin? *scratching head* Okey, if you inseest. :) Even if I had noticed that, please to note that the Maxine is trim. In BlogWorld, we all shiny and lacking in extra padding. Basically because I'm not sure how to draw it. :)
No, no... what I was trying to say was that if you look at the picture the wrong way, it looks like I have a little brown frown and a double chin. I was simply reaffirming that I do NOT have those things.
OK, I've had a couple beers and that probably made even less sense than my first post. I'll shut up now. :-)
8 comments:
For the viewers watching at home, befitting his name Brent Fantastic is sporting a smirk and a mustache, NOT a frown and a double chin. ;-)
Man, I *do* need a haircut though...
Brent ~ You have a double chin? *scratching head* Okey, if you inseest. :) Even if I had noticed that, please to note that the Maxine is trim. In BlogWorld, we all shiny and lacking in extra padding. Basically because I'm not sure how to draw it. :)
BTW, I'm really effin proud of my Diet Coke bottle. It took a LONG time to draw. :D
No, no... what I was trying to say was that if you look at the picture the wrong way, it looks like I have a little brown frown and a double chin. I was simply reaffirming that I do NOT have those things.
OK, I've had a couple beers and that probably made even less sense than my first post. I'll shut up now. :-)
And oh yeah, the Diet Coke looks deeelicious. :-)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hokay. I don't happen to agree, but it's mah blog and I don't have to. :P
Eeeeet waz a joke, not art criticism. :-)
Eeet iz hokay; ay undarestend. :)
Post a Comment