It isn't often that I see such depraved hate speech on blogs. For shame!
On the other hand, I will concede that zucchini are cucumbers' evil cousins. You think you're getting a cool, crisp, refreshing cuke and what happens? Squishy soap taste all in your mouth. Berk!
3 comments:
It isn't often that I see such depraved hate speech on blogs. For shame!
On the other hand, I will concede that zucchini are cucumbers' evil cousins. You think you're getting a cool, crisp, refreshing cuke and what happens? Squishy soap taste all in your mouth. Berk!
Marry me. Seriously. Straighten out and marry me. Because I hate pickles with the fire of a thousand Hells.
TK ~ You're on. ;) I have an ex who would store a jar of pickle juice at my house and stand in my kitchen drinking out of the jar. Gaaaaahhhh!!!!!!
Pickle spears are the work of Satan, I just know it.
Post a Comment