
I hope there isn't a rule against posting more than one Thursday Thirteen in the same day. But I wanted to blog and had info to share and this seemed the best way to do it. Please not to call the TT Police on me. I give you candy if you no turn me in. You like candy, don't you?
13 Things About My Life That I Felt Like Sharing
1. I found out today that I’m getting a raise. Score!
2. As of
3. I have decided to go to
4. I cannot believe how much I love the new arrangement in my living room. It’s like I live in a whole different place.
5. I met some friends at a grand opening of a Starbucks tonight and got a free mocha frappacino, which I am not sure how to spell. Don’t care. It was free. And pretty darn tasty. And free.
6. My brakes started making a heinous squealing noise about two days ago. I originally typed this item as #2 but then read #1 and got a little depressed.
7. Despite the fact that it is Gay Mecca, I really don’t have any desire to live in
8. Someday I plan to make myself a shirt that says “kwîr” on it, as that is the phonetic pronunciation of “queer.” Then a literary geek grrl will fall in love with me and we will live happily ever after. Forever. With our many, many books. And thick eyeglasses.
9. A 10-second look around my living room reveals more than 13 different blue things from clothing to books to art.
10. My iron leaks. I should throw it away.
11. I gave my cats a catnip toy last night and they lost their damn minds playing with it.
12. I need to get my eyes checked. I forget about it until I squint to look at something tiny.
13. I wore a black sweater vest today that I call my “
1 comment:
Hand over the candy, and I'll think about not complaining. Hee. (Wait, I ruined it by giggling, didn't I?)
Post a Comment