maxine dangerous: nearsighted. sarcastic. indecisive. so gay your eyes will burn.
You think that's bad?Check out this.
I KNOW!! I just read that a few minutes ago. Ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That Keith Richards thing is gruesome. But Robert Smith and Ashlee Simpson? Proof of the existence of a cruel and malevolent god.
Robert Smith is begging to be bitchslapped, if you ask me.
I totally agree. That being said, I can't help but be mildly curious as to what this collaboration will produce. Kind of like driving by a car crash realllly slow.~M
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You think that's bad?
Check out this.
I KNOW!! I just read that a few minutes ago. Ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That Keith Richards thing is gruesome. But Robert Smith and Ashlee Simpson? Proof of the existence of a cruel and malevolent god.
Robert Smith is begging to be bitchslapped, if you ask me.
I totally agree. That being said, I can't help but be mildly curious as to what this collaboration will produce. Kind of like driving by a car crash realllly slow.
~M
Post a Comment