maxine dangerous: nearsighted. sarcastic. indecisive. so gay your eyes will burn.
January 18, 2007
Fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug fish mug
WOOHOO! FEESH MUG!
feesh on the outside (in the background, my phone, the photo whore) feesh on the inside feesh on the side and lone feesh on the handle) (go away, phone!)Sheila the Whale. (She's Australian.) (I'm getting a restraining order against that phone.)
I saw it repeated over and over, and it sounded sort of sing-songy in my head. So I then began to sing it. Eventually, it got out of my head, but now it's back.
3 comments:
I now am singing "fish mug" thankyouverymuch.
I ... did ... not know ... that was a ... um ... song. :D
Unless you sing it to the tune of the Batman song. Danna danna danna danna danna danna danna danna FISH MUG!
Hee. :)
I saw it repeated over and over, and it sounded sort of sing-songy in my head. So I then began to sing it. Eventually, it got out of my head, but now it's back.
Post a Comment