That great and amazing bit of writing I want to do? Yeah, this isn’t it. But I wanted to blog so hush up and read on.
Mood: Torn between Helen Reddy’s “I Am Woman" and Sarah McLachlan’s “Fear”
Elation brought to you by: my ability to renew my expired (oops) plates online
Food I’ve consumed today: cereal
Time: 2:26 PM
I am: hungry
I’m wearing: a black t-shirt with a cartoon on it, jeans, blue flip flops, and a pedometer. (It’s the latest fashion accessory, dontchaknow.)
My hair: is chock full of conditioner. Avast, chlorine damage! Avast!
I might: go to water aerobics tomorrow morning. But Jesus God, getting up at 7 AM hurts when I don’t have to get up until 8 AM during the work week.
Maybe I’ll: go to bed early tonight and make up for it.
Lies I tell myself: See “Maybe I’ll…”
I am outnumbered by: laundry piles, cats, boys at work.
This morning I found: a tiny piece of salmon stuck to the wall. Back story: Ate salmon bits with cream cheese on bagel for dinner. Flung a piece of salmon to cats, or so I thought. Should’ve known it hit the wall when I couldn’t find it on the floor and the cats just looked at me like I was a vicious tease.
Last night I: dreamt I was training for a marathon by jogging through a grocery store. (~ring~ Phone call for you. It’s Freud.) I was running with Jake, who I only know as That Guy Who Blogs and Is Funny. (Read: We’ve never met.) In the dream, I introduced myself to him by a nickname he doesn’t know and he recognized me immediately. We jogged for awhile. It felt great. I was light on my feet and downright graceful. (I was definitely dreaming.) I do not jog out of water in real life because of the impact. Big girl + weight x 1000 crashing on knees and ankles (one of which I injured a long time ago, the same which healed incorrectly) = no marathons for me. But I felt very free in the dream, like I’m meant to be a runner or I was a runner in a previous life. I remember feeling light and jubilant, like I do in flying dreams. It was a good dream. Some other stuff happened, but I don’t remember what it was. I think I paused while jogging to put groceries in a cart. I remember looking at cream cheese. Or maybe that’s just a memory of being in the store the other night. Hmmm.
I want to be: a superhero so that I can fly
Motivation to work: low
Revelations I am having after a good therapy session: a lot
What I’m doing tonight: Maybe going to an Overeaters Anonymous meeting even though I am scared to go. Laundrygoddamnit. Watching Nip/Tuck on DVD.
Saturday: Going to a tile mosaic workshop in the late morning. Possibly after attending water aerobics and taking myself out to breakfast like I did last weekend. Hanging out with Casey, Venus, Sebastian, and maybe some other people (Brent? Gilbert?) and getting facials in honor of Sebastian’s 29th birthday. Celebrating his birthday with dinner and a movie somewhere.
Sunday: Possibly hanging out with Serena and knitting, but I drove there last Saturday and on Wednesday night since I left my sunglasses at her house on Saturday ($%&#!!) and I don’t really feel like driving there again day after tomorrow. Sometimes the mountain has to come to Mohammed.
I need to: go to Kinko’s
I don’t want to: go to Kinko’s
If I skip/work through my lunch break, I can leave work in: 2 hours and 21 minutes
I am: still hungry
I stopped working: about an hour ago
I might be: counting down the minutes until I can leave. Might.
I have been: staring off into space a lot. I blame Friday. Or Clay Aiken. Because I can.
It is: 3:07 PM.
I am: leaving for Kinko’s. Urg.
No comments:
Post a Comment