October 13, 2006

The homosexual agenda

Weekend plans include:

~ Meet Brent for dinner

~ Go to Target for all things toilet paper and Brita pitcher and exfoliating face wash and non-sandal shoe for the wearing to work

~ Clean the house

~ Meet Venus, Sebastian, Casey, et al. for paraffin wax pedicures

~ Get my very first, entirely-too-expensive-but-I’ll-bet-it’s-going-to-be-worth-it hot stone massage

~ Detangle hair

~ Go to the grocery

~ Do the two tiny loads of laundry I didn’t get to last weekend

~ Pick up some aromatherapy-like smell goods for the pampering of self

Other tidbits:

~ George got under the covers this morning after I’d gotten up for work. She was very cute with just her little head poking out from underneath the bedding. I think the cats do this cute, please-feel-super-guilty-for-leaving-us-alone-all-day-while-we’re-being-so-adorable crap on purpose.

~ I used my lavender vanilla lotion this morning, which has nudged me into believing that I must now go to Bath and Body Works for another 75 bottles of fun-smelling lotion at the amazingly affordable price of a billion-and-a-half dollars. I'm sure 'moisturize' is on at least ONE homosexual's agenda.

No comments: