September 13, 2006

Stuff

I should retitle my blog "Here's Your Randomess" or "Here's Your Random Gravy" or "Gravy at Random" because all I ever seem to post are random things. Anyway.

Today is my parents' 36th wedding anniversary. King V is headed out now to buy Queen S some flowers. All together now: Awwwwww.

After work tonight, I'm headed to a class where I might just learn to eat like a normal human being. It's all about nutrition and exercise and will probably be taught by a dietician named Nikki or Ami or Stacie who weighs 122 pounds and has never had an eating disorder. Yeah, I'm cynical. Sue me. I'm snarky because I think this class might suck but I'm going anyway. And I'm snarky because this is my week to be snarky. And I'm snarky because I'm kind of hungry, but I just had a very healthy snack (nonfat yogurt, raw unsalted almonds, and some raisins) and I'm waiting for my brain to catch up and realize I've had enough food for the time being. I can binge when I get home. Kidding!

No comments: